Human life is full of struggles, whether they be personal, professional, medical or political. For some it feels like a constant battle because whilst they have their own struggles to face, they must also deal with the structural challenges in society. And for those of us who believe in equality, it is our responsibility to help dismantle those systematic and structural inequalities to the best of our abilities.
Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is facedJames Baldwin
To that end, I have included the following resources for the various courses I believe need supporting right now.
- Stonewall – https://www.stonewall.org.uk/best-practice-toolkits-and-resources-0
- LGBT Health – https://www.lgbthealth.org.uk/online-resources/
- LGBT Foundation – https://lgbt.foundation/
- Renaissance – https://www.ren-uk.com/
- MIND – https://www.mind.org.uk/
- YoungMinds – https://youngminds.org.uk/
- Mental Health Foundation – https://www.mentalhealth.org.uk/
- Samaritans – https://www.samaritans.org/
- Campaign Against Living Miserably – https://www.thecalmzone.net/
- SHOUT – https://www.giveusashout.org/
Black Lives Matter
- Black Lives Matter – https://blacklivesmatter.com/